Easy pasta and tuna salad
An easy pasta salad for summer picnics or a packed lumch to take to work.
- 500g tortelini pasta
- 1 ripe avocado
- cut into cubles
- Cherry tomatoes
- sliced in half
- Grated carrots
- fresh or ready made
- 1 tin tuna
- Rocket salad leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil a large pan of water with a little salt.
Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet to al dente.
Prepare all the ingredients that require dicing and slicing.
Drain the pasta and rinse immediately under cold water. It's important to not overcook the pasta.
Add all the ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season.
Toss to mix well.
Place in the fridge for at least one hour.
This salad is served chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Loaf cake with feta cheese and... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Potato salad with wild garlic 4.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Watermelon, feta & basil salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Salad Of Clonakilty Blackpudding,... 3.4/5 (55 Votes)