Carpaccio rolls with rocket and Parmesan
By Aurore , blog Une fille en cuisine
- beef carpaccio (about 300g)
- 1 piece of parmesan
- 1 handful of rocket salad
- Some tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- Ground pepper
- Lime or lemon juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the Parmesan in shavings and the tomatoes into strips.
Roll each slice of beef with a few leaves of rocket salad, a shaving of Parmesan cheese and a slice of tomato.
Season with the oil, salt and pepper and a drizzle of lime or lemon juice to taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.