Potato salad with mint
By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
- 800 g small potatoes (firm flesh)
- 30 cl of low fat double cream
- 1.5 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the potatoes and cook them with their skin in salted boiling water for about 30 minutes. Leave to cool and peel. Cut them into pieces and put them in a bowl.
In another bowl, mix the cream, vinegar, salt, pepper and chopped mint. If you find the sauce too thick, add one or two tablespoons of milk.
Pour the sauce over the potatoes and mix well. Refrigerate an hour or two and serve chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (174 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)