Grilled Aubergines with Goat's Cheese
- 1 Salad lettuce
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 aubergine
- Goat's cheese (in a roll is the best kind)
- Some vinaigrette
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven grill.
Wash and dry the lettuce. Prepare it on four plates and pour the dressing over. Slice the tomatoes how you like.
Cut the aubergine into 8 round slices. Place on a tray with some baking paper and cover with the goats cheese also cut into little rounds. Put in the grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve on the salad, hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (179 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (147 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)