Italian bruschetta, aubergine confit, buffalo mozzarella, reggiano parmagiano
By Audrey du blog La petite cuisine d'Audrey
- Bruschetta Bread
- Ripe tomatoes
- 1 aubergine
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Toast the bruschetta under the grill. Cut the aubergine into slices with a mandoline slicer, and fry in olive oil, when golden brown dab them with kitchen roll, they should be a little caramelised.
Grill the pancetta.
Cut the tomatoes into thin slices, sprinkle with olive oil and pepper.
Slice finely the mozzarella with a slicer.
When the bruschetta is lightly browned, add the tomatoes, preserved aubergine, mozzarella and hot grilled pancetta (which will melt the mozzarella), and so on .. place the Parmesan on top, a drizzle of olive oil, pepper and ... mamamia!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (141 Votes)