Stilton and Mushroom toasts
- 1 x baguette
- 1 x large handful of mushrooms
- 1 x piece of Stilton
- Garlic olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the baguette into slices about 2cm thick. Drizzle with garlic oil and toast lightly on both sides under the grill.
Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry in a little garlic oil until cooked.
Put enough pieces of mushroom on top of each little garlic toast until it is mostly covered. Cut the Stilton into slices and place a slice on top of each mushroom toast.
Place under the grill or in the oven until the Stilton is cooked. Serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Toasts with duck confit 3.8/5 (118 Votes)
- Italian bruschetta, aubergine... 3.3/5 (98 Votes)
- Mushrooms on toast 4.2/5 (15 Votes)