Dip that can also be used as a starter with pitta bread.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 225g Greek style yoghurt
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 1 garlic clove
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Grate the cucumber into a large mixing bowl and stir in the yoghurt.
Crush garlic and add remaining ingredients and mix together.
Place in the fridge until ready to be served.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Greek salad 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Pakistani Aloo Tikki (Potatoe... 3.8/5 (21 Votes)