Greek Yoghurt Chicken
A recipe I found on the My Fitness Pal forums! Healthy, satisfying and high protein!
- 4 boneless
- skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt, cheese, hot sauce and seasoning.
Place the chicken in a casserole dish and coat with the mixture, nice and thick.
Shove it in the oven and cook until the chicken is done!
1 tsp. salt can be added for taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.