Salad with parmesan cheese
By raverdy perrine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Peel the onions. Peel the tomatoes. Remove the seeds from the red pepper and the tomatoes. Dice all the vegetables. Peel, wash and dry the cos lettuce.
2. Prepare the sauce: In a bowl mix the ingredients for the sauce and place in the fridge.
3. Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves, place the others on the bottom.
4. Add the chickpeas, cubes of red pepper, salami, onions and tomatoes in small separate piles on the lettuce.
Just before serving, pour in the sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss lightly.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Loaf cake with feta cheese and... 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Potato salad with wild garlic 4.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.2/5 (133 Votes)