Verrines of salmon and avocado with sauce in their pipettes
By Sylviane , blog La bonne soupe
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and cut the avocado into small cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice. Cut the lettuce into thin strips, add mayonnaise, pine nuts, salmon, season and toss gently.
Prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
You can either add the sauce straight into the salad and fill the verrines or for an original touch you can fill plastic pipettes with the sauce and let your guests do the rest!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Ratatouille 3.6/5 (118 Votes)
- Savoury mince and onion muffins 3.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Carrot soufflé with ham and... 3.4/5 (85 Votes)