Salmon fillets fried in soy sauce.
- Salmon Fillet
- Soy Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan.
Add a generous serving of soy sauce and add the salmon. Fry until the salmon is cooked through, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
Serve with rice, salad or pasta.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (492 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.