- a small tin of tuna in brine
- a packet of grated surimi (imitation crab meat)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons single cream
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 75 g flour
- 100 g grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl mix all the ingredients starting with the 3 eggs.
Pour the mixture into a loaf tin, previously buttered.
Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Serve warm or cold with mayonnaise and a tomato salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Crabmeat Tagliatelle 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Crab, Corn and Pepper Rice Salad 3.5/5 (106 Votes)
- Crab and prawn verrines with... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)