Bacon wrapped shrimp and crab
easy and tasty recipe
- 1 bag medium sized shrimp
- 1 bag immataion crab meat
- 2 lbs bacon
- 2 Tbspoons garlic
- 3 Tbspoons lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Rinse your shrimp and crab. Put into a bowl and then add your lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper. Let sit for awhile to soak up the flavors.
Take your bacon and cut into small pieces, big enough to fit a piece of shrimp or crab into.. Fold each piece of bacon over the shrimp and crab and use a toothpick to hold the bacon in place.
Lay on a cookie sheet and have oven preheated to 400 degrees. Bake the sheet for about 20 minutes or until the bacon has gotten crispy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Crabmeat Tagliatelle 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Greek salad 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Crab, Corn and Pepper Rice Salad 3.5/5 (106 Votes)
- Crab and prawn verrines with... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)