Easy recipe that won't take long to do!
- 1 packet of pasta (any shape)
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1 packet of grated cheese (you won't use it all)
- Anything you want in your bake (tuna
- tomatoes etc.)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook the pasta as it will say on the back of the packet in a saucepan
Once the pasta is cooked pour into a deep baking dish which you can put in the oven.
Pour the pasta sauce from the jar into the baking dish.Sprinkle
3 handfuls of cheese into the bake and mix.
Add in your extra ingredients you want in your bake (tuna) and mix.
Sprinkle the top of the bake with as much cheese as you want. I would recommend a large amount of cheese for a nice flavour.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Spiced Lamb Casserole 3.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Easy Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.