Bash potato for the simple sort
- 4 peeled large potatoes
- hand full of spinach
- hand-full of kale
- hand-full of baby tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- herbs of your choice
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
This recipe is quite literally made for the average twat who doesn't know how to cook - the one who gets excited over a new masher
Take the potato and boil till soft for around 15 - 20 minutes - add a pinch of salt to water. if your even lazier then this take the potatoe - bang it in the microwave for 5 -10 minutes until it is soft.
While the potato boils take all the vegetable ingredients and slice them together - feel free to add to the list to make different flavored bash.
add the slice vegetables to the mash potatoe with butter. If you like add a dollop of cream too. Mash it all together and you have the best bash potato ever! Get inventive!
Try different vegetables with the potatoes - try different herbs
stimulate your pallette
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (451 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (174 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- How to make the perfect pizza dough 3.5/5 (139 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.2/5 (133 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.