Crunchy cake, gluten free, typical dessert from Mantua
- 100g coarse cornflour
- 100g rice flour
- 50g coconut oil
- 50g ground almonds
- chopped almonds
- 60g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Mix in all the dry ingredients, then add the coconut oil and work the dough to make a crumble.
Add in the remaining ingredients and if the dough is not sticking together, add a bit of soy milk.
Put the mix in a baking tin covered in parchment paper and press the crumbles down making sure it is compact.
Cook at 180C for about 30 minutes until browned and crunchy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Christmas Shortbread Biscuits 3.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Chestnut cream cheesecake 4.4/5 (55 Votes)