Its sweet BACON!!!!!
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350. Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together. Go nuts and make sure there are no clumps of sugar.
Kick the cat.
The BACON!!! Coat that shit and coat it good. If you need more cinnamon and sugar mixture, which you should, than make it damn it.
Did you coat that shit? Do it better.
Put it on a pan and throw it in the oven for 20 minutes. Did you sue thick cut BACON? Better go for another 5 minutes or so. I like those slitted pans where grease drains but to each there own. And no I don't know what its called because you don't have to know the name to use it.
Pull it out of the oven and WAIT like 5 minutes. I know it is BACON but right now its like magma so wait damn it. Go find the cat again, its probably under the bed, and kick it. It'll take you a good couple of minutes to find that bastard and after you do the BACON should be ready.
Don't forget to kick the cat. Most important step.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Mixed Spice Biscuits 3/5 (187 Votes)