Fried mushrooms recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Fried mushrooms recipes
The Only Way to Fry a Mushroom
My friend Rosa taught me how to fry the perfect mushroom
- Enough button mushrooms to fill you up
- Two cloves of garlic
- Sea salt
- Olive Oil
- Soy sauce
- Balsamic vinegar
- A toasted item to serve them on
spicy fried mushrooms
Spicy and hot!
- As much Jamaican hot chicken powder as necessary.
- 15 Mushrooms
- An egg
Cheesy button mushrooms
Peel the mushrooms. Chop off the stems
- 500g tinned button mushrooms
- Cheese spread flavoured with pepper or herbs