Chicken Potato Layer
- leftover cooked chicken
- cheese sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Line greased ovenproof dish with thinly sliced potato.
Lightly fry chopped onion, bacon and garlic. Mix with chicken and add a pinch of mixed herbs if preferred.
Spoon mixture over the potato slices, top with another layer of potato slices and cheese sauce.
Pop in oven at 180 degrees for an hour. Just before serving, sprinkle of cheese on the top and in the oven to melt the cheese.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Cheese sauce 3.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Yellow Chicken Curry with Potatoes 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.