Yellow Chicken Curry with Potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 300g of minced chicken
- 100g diced potatoes
- 100g sliced carrots
- 100g onion*
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 chopped red pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
1. Put vegetable oil into a wok, add the yellow curry paste, cook over a low heat until the aroma develops.
2. Add half of the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
3. Add chicken, onion, potatoes and carrots, and cook over a medium heat until the ingredients are tender.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
5. Pour into a bowl and garnish with chopped red peppers.
6. Serve with Jasmine rice.
Optional additions: green beans, snow peas, broccoli, baby corn.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (176 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.