Tray Bake for sharing
- 6 Chicken Fillets or 500g Diced Chicken
- 300g Egg Noodles
- 5 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dark Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 6 Spring Onions (Trimmed and Finely Sliced)
- Small Handful of Sesame Seeds
- 1 Lime (Grated Zest
- Cut in half)
- 1 Red Chilli (Finely Chopped and Deseeded)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Finally Chopped)
- TO GARNISH
- 1 Red Chilli (Finely Sliced and Deseeded)
- Handful of Coriander
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl put the Garlic, Chilli, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce, Lime Zest, Sunflower and Sesame oil.
Add the chicken, stir in to coat well, cover and place in fridge for 30 Minutes to Marinate.
Preheat the oven to 200C (400F) Gas Mark 6.
Put the chicken and marinade into a roasting dish and cook for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through, basting with juices after 10 minutes.
Cook noodles as instructed on the packet and drain them.
Add the noodles, spring onion and a good squeeze of lime juice to the chicken and toss until evenly coated.
Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Garnish with the coriander, red chilli and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (388 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Prawn Dim Sum 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Chow Mein 3/5 (148 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken With Salad 2.7/5 (101 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)