Vegetarian Sausage Goulash
This tastes wonderful!
- Vegetarian Sausages
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 30g Butter
- 1 large onion
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- 1kg potato's- bite size
- Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- half a cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop sausages into 1cm circles.
heat oil and butter in large pan and sauté onion.
Stir in paprika and cook for 30 seconds.
Add sausage and cook for 5 mins till golden
Add potatoes, tomato, cinnamon stick and bay leaf and 500ml water. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 mins until ready
Mix in parsley and sauce
You can use real sausage too!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.