A quick and easy dinner
- 150g dried pasta
- 200g mushrooms
- 4 rashers of smoked bacon
- ½ onion
- 100g soft cheese
- 20g grated smoked cheddar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil the pasta following the packets instructions, drain and place to one side.
Finely chop the onion, garlic and bacon, and fry until translucent (no extra oil is needed as the bacon provides the fat).
Add the Italian herbs.
Slice the mushrooms and add, place the lid on the saucepan and allow to simmer on a low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the soft cheese, smoked cheddar and cracked black pepper, and stir until thoroughly mixed.
Add the pasta to the sauce, mix and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)