- 1 carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1 Potato
- 1 courgette
- Small bunch of celery
- 2 big tomatoes
- fresh coriander
- 1 ½ handful cracked wheat
- ½ tin chickpeas
- tomato puree 2tsp
- 1 ½ litres of water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
1. Chop all the vegetables in the food blender.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan then lightly fry the vegetables in it.
3. In a pressure cooker, add all the ingredients and 1 ½ litres of water to it.
4. Cook the ingredients in the pressure cooker for 20-25 minutes on low heat.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Soya cream of peppers soup 4/5 (115 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.