Easy chicken and olive quiche
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 eggs
- tomato sauce
- A little grated cheese
- Some leftover chicken (or minced meat)
- Some green olives
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roll out the pastry and place in a flan tin.
In a bowl mix all ingredients and pour over uncooked pastry.
Sprinkle grated cheese.
Bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes until the pastry edges are golden brown.
Serve warm with a green salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (452 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Mini Quiches 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Cheats Carbonara 3/5 (163 Votes)
- Tuna and tomato tart with... 3.7/5 (121 Votes)