No pastry quiche!
Rate this recipe 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 l of milk
- 100 g flour
- 100 g grated cheese or cheese cut into cubes
- cooked bacon or ham in cubes
- pepper and spices to taste
- (also: raisins
- or walnuts
- or pine nuts
- blue cheese etc. whatever takes your fancy!)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all the ingredients together.
Pour into a quiche tin.
Bake for 40 minutes in the oven at gas mark 6 (200 ° C).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (219 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)