Corn flake blancmange just like school made it.
Remember back in school there was a dessert it was like a hot custard type dessert with corn flakes on top. A lot of people loved it and still do but remembering how it was made was a nightmare. It's like you want it again but don't know how to get at it. Well, hello childhood! Here it is.
- Blancmange mixture packets. (ASDA do a good deal a pack of 4 packets chocolate
- raspberry and strawberry) i use strawberry.
- 50g of cornflakes.
- granulated sugar for the blancmange mix
- Milk again for the blancmange mix
- thats it again yeah really.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
follow the instructions carefully on the blancmange box.
once made DO NOT allow to cool add your corn flakes a quick stir and serve. Job done!
to make blancmange into a jelly don't add the cornflakes just pour into a jelly mould and allow to cool before placing in the fridge until it sets. and serve ideal at a childrens party either way. but adults welcome back to childhood :)