Cornflakes recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Cornflakes recipes
Corn flake blancmange just like school made it.
Remember back in school there was a dessert it was like a hot custard type dessert with corn flakes on top
- Blancmange mixture packets. (ASDA do a good deal a pack of 4 packets chocolate
- raspberry and strawberry) i use strawberry.
- 50g of cornflakes.
- granulated sugar for the blancmange mix
- Milk again for the blancmange mix
- thats it again yeah really.
Charlotte's Chocolate Cornflake cakes
- melt chocolate (any type of chocolate)
- When the chocolate is melted add the cornflake's
- mix with a wooden spoon
- Ensure all the cornflakes are full of chocolate
- Pop into the fridge to cool
- Ready to eat in 30mins
Cracking Cornflake Cake
A calorific cake which looks and tastes great! Really easy to make, really difficult to eat without making a mess!
- 500g box cornflakes
- 2x300g bars milk chocolate cake covering
- 150g unsalted butter
- 350g icing sugar
- few drops vanilla extract
- 2tbsp milk
- 1 bag marshmallows
Pastry - sift the flour into a bowl, add the butter and shortening, rub through your fingers until mixed
- Pastry -
- 225g plain flour
- 55g butter
- 55g vegetable shortning
- 15g castor sugar
- 25ml water
- Filling -
- 175g seedless jam
- 55g butter
- 55g castor sugar
- 25g golden syrup
- 175g cornflakes