Goat cheese and prune pastry rolls
By Elen's cooking
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- Some pitted prunes (+ or - according to taste)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Unroll the puff pastry.
Spread the goat cheese.
Sprinkle with bits of prunes.
Re-roll the puff pastry.
Cut sections of about 1cm.
Arrange on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 180 ° for 20 mins.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- French Pizza 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)
- Duo of salmon and swordfish curry 3.5/5 (145 Votes)