Beetroot Cream Soup
full of flavour with incredibly strong fresh colour of dark pink.
the best when serving warm with a cold blotch of thick sour cream.
- - 650 g beetroots
- - 1 onion
- - 2 cloves of garlic
- - 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- - 1 tsp fresh thyme
- - salt/ pepper
- - 1,5l stock
- - oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Split beetroots into same not big pieces and wrap them in aluminium foil and roast in the oven (in 200*C) for 1 hour.
prepare the onlion and the garlic chopping them into little bones.
peel still warm roasted beetroots and cut them into small pieces.
put the vegetables into the preheated oli on the pan and vitrify them. Put the thyme (dried and fresh) and beetroot. fry for a few minutes.
add the stock and boil until the beetroot is soft.
when the soup is a little cooled down, blend it unitl it's smooth.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Courgette Cream Soup 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- beetroot bread 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Garlic Cream Soup 3.7/5 (96 Votes)
- onion cream soup 3/5 (123 Votes)