Pumpkin soup with rashers and cream
By marie josé lorthioir
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Sauté the onion and chicory, caramelised with sugar and add the pumpkin. Cover with 50 cl of hot water and stock cube and cook over medium heat. Add salt and pepper and blend everything. Set aside.
Fry the bacon in a nonstick frying pan.
Serve the soup over rashers. Add croutons and a spoonful of cream to taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Cheesy Leek & Bacon Pasta 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)