Farmer veggie and bacon soup
By L'atelier des Man - ADELYHS
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the vegetables into strips. Blanch the cabbage 1 minute in boiling water. Blanch the bacon.
Sweat the bacon with the butter. Add the carrots, celery, leeks and turnips and sweat for 5 minutes.
Moisten with the chicken stock. Season and simmer 15 minutes.
Add the cabbage and potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, simmering. Add the green beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add a turn of pepper and sprigs of chervil and serve very hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)