Green meadow tart
By Gwen Rassemusse
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and cut the vegetables and keep their leaves. Blend finely 70 g of blanched leaves (turnips, radishes, carrots), drained quickly, with pistachios, oil, wine and egg. Add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. When dough is smooth, spread to 8 mm thick and place in a square or circular greased baking tin. Refrigerate for 40 minutes before baking in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for 20 min.
Whip the cream into a whipped cream and fold into the fromage frais cream cheese with some chopped spring onion stalks. Sprinkle over the chilled dough and refrigerate. Sweat the carrots in oil in a large pan for 5 min. Add the onions, turnips, wine, lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of water, sugar and a pinch of salt. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook rapidly for 5 minutes then remove the lid and reduce until the cooking liquid is syrupy. Remove from the heat and add the radishes and toss the vegetables to make them shiny. Check the seasoning and cool before pouring onto the pastry base.
Sprinkle with crushed pistachios. Serve with a glass of Pinot Blanc.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Medley of spring vegetables,... 3.3/5 (118 Votes)
- Detox Salad with early vegetables... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)