Savoury muffins with ham, Parmesan and onion confit.
By Caroline , blog Carocook
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Cut the ham into small, thin pieces. Put the flour and baking powder into a bowl, add the eggs, milk and oil. Mix evenly. Pepper, stir in grated Parmesan cheese and ham. Mix again.
Saute the onion in a pan with a little olive oil and then stir into the mixture. Butter and flour the ramekins. Divide the mixture into the ramekins and bake the muffins in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes. Place on a cake rack and leave to cool before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Salmon & broccoli cakes 3.5/5 (125 Votes)