Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Quick and refreshing drink
- 2 riped banana
- 250g strawberrys
- 175ml milk
- A hand full of ice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and cut strawberries in half.
Cup bananas in to slices.
In a blender put strawberries, bananas, milk and ice and mix until well combined.
Pour in to a glass and serve
You can use frozen strawberries also
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- ENERGIX 4.9/5 (5988 Votes)
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Fun and Fruity 4.1/5 (401 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.6/5 (171 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)