Delicious, spice tea, good for colds and stomach problems and just as a treat.
- Cinnamon sticks about 3/4-1 stick
- Green cardamoms- 2
- Black cardamoms-2
- Dried mint- 1-2 leaves
- Fennel seeds- pinch
- Whole cloves-3-4
- Salt- pinch
- Sugar-to desired taste
- Milk- drop
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 17mins
Cost Average budget
Add all of the above items apart from the milk to a pan full of 2 cups of water.
Allow the water to boil and simmer for about 15 minutes, on a high gas.
Once it has been boiling and simmering add a drop of milk.
Allow to boil again and then pour into a teacup using a tea strainer. Enjoy!
The longer you allow the tea to boil, the stronger the flavour will be, you can reuse your spices one more time.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Chicken tikka 3.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Pakistani Palak Gosht (Meat &... 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Nutella cappuccino 4.6/5 (18 Votes)