Coconut vegetable curry
Very easy and quick curry to serve on brown rice
- 200g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 leek
- 100g cauliflower
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- soy sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat the wok on medium, then sauté the leek or onion in the olive oil until translucent.
Add the frozen vegetables and other mixed vegetables, the can of coconut milk and water from rinsing the can of coconut milk.
Stir in the curry paste and about a tablespoon of soy sauce (or to taste) and let simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
Serve on a bed of brown rice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.