No cook oat cakes
- 1/2-cup organic oats
- 1/2-cup coconut
- 1/4 cup organic raisins
- 1/4-cup coconut oil
- 2 oz raw nuts (walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sugar or sweetener to your level of sweetness
- (I use 3 tablespoons of Total Sweet).
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Finely grind the nuts in a processor or by placing in a plastic food bag and running a rolling pin up and down the bag to crush the nuts.
Melt the coconut oil in a mixing bowl. Add all the dry ingredients to the melted coconut oil and mix thoroughly. Add the honey and remix.
Using paper cake cups or silicone muffin cups, divide the mixture into 6-8 portions and press it down into the cake cups using the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before eating.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (224 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Coconut tart 3.6/5 (125 Votes)
- Moist chocolate walnut cakes with... 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- No cook chocolate tart 3.9/5 (73 Votes)