Real fake chocolate salami sausage!
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 8 marshmallows
- 150 g of biscuits
- such as petit beurre
- Desiccated coconut
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the chocolate and butter. Whisk them until the mixture is smooth.
Add the egg to the chocolate butter when it has cooled a little, then add the icing sugar. Crumble the biscuits and cut the marshmallows into small cubes.
Mix together and pour your mixture onto the tinfoil and roll up like a sausage.
Refrigerate for about 6 hours, the time for it to harden. Remove the foil and roll the sausage in the grated coconut and / or icing sugar.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (158 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Coconut tart 3.6/5 (125 Votes)