- 50 g speculoos biscuits
- 10 g butter
- 100 g of fromage frais 0%
- 60 g ricotta
- 1 small pot natural petit filou 0% (50g)
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- 2 tablespoons powdered artificial sweetener
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Crush the biscuits, mix with the melted butter. Spread into the bottom of a cake tin, wrapped in cling film, and place in the fridge.
Put the gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes.
With an electric mixer, beat the fromage frais with the ricotta, petit filou and sweetener for 3 minutes.
Dissolve the softened gelatine in 1 tablespoon boiling water, then add to the cheese mix and beat again for 1 minute.
Add the lemon zest and mix with a spatula.
Pour the cheese mix onto the base. Cover in cling film and leave to set for at least 12 hours in the fridge.
Just before serving, unmould the cheesecake onto a serving plate and garnish with finely crumbled biscuits and fresh raspberries or strawberries.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (465 Votes)
- Skittles Cheesecake 3.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Chestnut cream cheesecake 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Exotic meringue surprise with... 3.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Green meadow tart 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Real fake chocolate salami sausage! 3.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Banoffee Pie 3.2/5 (37 Votes)