Refreshing ice-cream with watermelon
By Seux solange
- 1/4 watermelon
- 6 lemons
- 1 eggwhite
- Mint leaves for decoration
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the the lemons.
Reserve 2/3 of the zest.
Mix the lemons in a food processor, add the zest and 200g of sugar.
Beat an egg white until stiff, stir into the lemon/sugar mixture, put in an ice cream maker (or the freezer, stirring every half hour until the ice-cream sets).
When ready to serve , mix the ice-cream with watermelon.
Serve chilled with a mint leaf.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.3/5 (151 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Watermelon, feta & basil salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)