Banana & Sultana Loaf
A good no fat recipe
- 525g Ripe Bananas (4 or 5 large peeled)
- 2 Eggs
- 100g light brown sugar
- 100g sultanas
- 225g self raising flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180c/350f/Gas Mark 4
Mash up the bananas until almost liquid. Add in the eggs, sugar and sultanas and then stir in the flour.
Place in a greaseproof, lined 900g loaf or cake tin.
Bake for about 1 hour until firm and lightly browned.
Serve either hot with custard or cold.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Rye and Spelt Flatbreads 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Brioche loaf 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Banana Loaf 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Aunty Angies Banana Loaf 3.8/5 (91 Votes)
- sticky toffee pudding 3.3/5 (126 Votes)