Monkey's Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut butter covered with choc in a small cupcake paper.
- 1 C. Semi-sweet choc-chips
- 1 - 1 1/2 C. Peanut butter; Divided
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- Small Paper liners
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix chocolate, 2/3 C. peanut butter and butter together in glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes.
Pour 1/2 of the chocolate mixture in the bottom of paper liners.
Melt the remaining peanut butter by microwave on high for 1 minute.
Spoon melted peanut butter on the top of chocolate layer and cover with the remaining chocolate on top.
Cool and Enjoy!!!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (146 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Best EVER Peanut Butter Cookie... 3.3/5 (129 Votes)