enjoy this coffee chocolate sauce with profiteroles and choux buns - with a nice cup of coffee. it can be chilled, just heat it up gently before serving. can be served hot or cold.
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder
- 1 table spoon of boiling water
- 100g of 70% dark chocolate
- 175ml singe cream
- 1 table spoon icing sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
dissolve the coffee powder in boiling water in a small pan. of the heat. then allow to cool until warm.
then on the hob add the chocolate pieces, cram and sugar. warm on the lowest heat until everything come together. DO NOT bring to the boil.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Coffee cupcakes 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Mousse 3.5/5 (75 Votes)