- 450g butter
- 750g oats
- 15mls vanilla essence
- 300g golden syrup
- 225g sugar
Cooking time 10mins
Weigh out butter, syrup and sugar.
Pop in microwave until melted.
Add the vanilla essence and oats.
Stir and put mixture into greased trays, cook on 180 Fan for 10-15 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Easy Wholemeal Shortcrust Pastry 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Traditional British Apple Pie 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Brownies 3.9/5 (74 Votes)