Malteser Fridge Cake
- 200g Butter
- 400g Digestive Biscuits
- 400g Chocolate (Galaxy or Dairy Milk)
- 6 Tbsp Golden Syrup
- 350g Maltesers
- Chocolate Fingers (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Line your tin/tray with clingfilm or baking paper.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the Butter, Golden Syrup and Chocolate.
Crush the Digestive Biscuits in a different bowl.
Add the melted Chocolate, Mix well and then stir in the Maltesers.
Press the mixture into your tin/tray and put in the fridge to set. (Allow at least 20 Minutes).
For a slab version:
Once set, Drizzle Melted Chocolate over the top to make it look pretty.
Chop up into pieces and enjoy.
For a tin version:
Once set, Remove from tin.
Drizzle with melted Chocolate, Stick Chocolate Fingers around the outside and put whole Maltesers on the top.
Use a 7" round Cake Tin for a cake or a 9"x13" Tray for a slab version.
If feeling adventurous: Add Raisins, Marshmallows, Chopped Mars Bar, Flakes or other Chocolate into the mix.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (229 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (255 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Chocolate & berry mousse pots 3.7/5 (116 Votes)