Delicious Gummy bear ice lolly with either sprite or if your feeling a bit cheeky, vodka!
- Gummy Bears
- Sprite or vodka
- ice lolly moulds
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Place a good handful of gummy bears into the ice lolly mould, so its almost full. Then pour the sprite or vodka in till up to the brim.
Put in the freezer overnight. Enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Oreo Ice Cream 3.2/5 (129 Votes)
- The Pink Drink 3.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Cosmopolitan 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef The Irish Redhead 2.4/5 (8 Votes)