- 600g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Onion
- finely chopped
- A sprig of fresh thyme
- 4-6 Burger Buns
- Salad Leaves
- 8-12 Cucumbers Slices
- 4-6 Tomato Slices
- Sliced Grapes
- Red Pepper Rings
- Grated Carrot
- Sauce of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Dry fry the onions, until soft.
Add the mince, onions and herbs into the mixing bowl. Mix together using a wooden spoon.
Prepare the salad items. Divide the mixture into 4-6 portions depending on the size you wan your burgers.
Push each portion into a food ring. Press down well to make your burger shape. Be firm so the burger does not break up when cooked.
Fry the burgers on a medium heat, turning time to time. Do not add oil, you should not need it.
Remove the burgers and drain on kitchen towel.
Assemble the burgers on plates in the buns with plenty of salad and your sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.