- 225 grammes Minced Beef
- Bread crumbs (fresh
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 egg
- Plenty of seasoning
- any herbs and seasonings to taste
- e.g. curry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all ingredients in a bowl, with one hand mix together well until everything blends together.
If you don’t have a burger press, shape into balls and flatten, leave in the fridge for at least an hour.
Cook slowly in a pan or the oven until well cooked. Do not turn too often or too soon as they will fall apart.
Season well otherwise they will taste bland.
If mince is fresh, the burgers can be frozen raw.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Vanilla Sea Salt 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.