Chicken and Bacon Burgers
By john french
A healthy burger option that we love instead of ready made burgers - great with homemade rolls if you have the time and a mix of homemade chips and sweet potato chips - Yum
- 400g Chicken (breast or thigh meat)
- 100g Bacon Bits (fat removed)
- Good Pinch of Mixed Herbs
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Small amount of oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place Chicken and Bacon into a food processer and process until well minced.
Turn meat mix into a bowl and add seasoning.
Shape Burgers as requried and fry in a little oil until cooked through
Have a play with different herbs and spices to make these burgers a bit different - dont forget they can be made as big or as small as you want but dont make them too think as you need to make sure they cook through.
If using chicken and bacon that has not been previously frozen these burgers will freeze well and just need defrosting before cooking.
you can also make these as mini burgers for a buffet or kids party.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Burgers 3.4/5 (130 Votes)